- Symposium 2011 Programme (0.06mb)
Information and video from the inaugural symposium.
Outline time table [full time table available to download from the box on your right]
- SEFEC Overview [slides in the box]
- New description of MBChB programme structure [video below]
- Update on Post-graduate Training
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Developing a Patient Safety Culture
- WORKSHOPS - PARALLEL SESSIONS
- 1. Simulation – a safe place to learn. 2. Pre-prescribing by undergraduate students
- 3. FY – Year5 near-PAL prescribing tutorials
- 4. Teaching Patient Safety in Primary Care
- 5. Exploring the UG medical curriculum in patient safety.
- 6. The Importance of Knowledge in the Practice of Patient Safety
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Teaching non-technical skills in patient safety
- Patient Safety Fellowships - how can they help tutors and teachers?